To preserve and foster core democratic values in an active and inclusive Wyckoff democracy and beyond.
- We stand for human rights, economic fairness, and social justice.
- We call for equal opportunity without the exclusion of any citizen or resident.
- We subscribe to the rule of law and fair and honest elections.
- We commit to protecting our environment, preserving natural resources, and combating the adverse effects of climate change.
- We require open communications and respectful dealings by and among public officials, regardless of political affiliation.
- We support the fair use of public funds and sharing of responsibility for improvements to benefit our community and society.
- We believe that democracy cannot thrive without truth, transparency, and accountability across all branches and levels of government.
- We promote and support local businesses that respect and serve all patrons.
- To educate and empower local residents by providing activities and events to increase voter registration and raise awareness of issues facing our township, county, state, and country.
- To organize voters so that they support candidates who will put our core values into action, and who will place the needs of all above those of a few, while eschewing nepotism, favoritism, and hyper partisanship.
- To hold elected officials accountable for following democratic principles, governing with compassion, practicing fiscal responsibility, and acting according to the highest standards of fairness, decency, and integrity.